In this article, Qozoa teaches you the best way to change or reset the Facebook password. Facebook is one of the most used social media websites in the world, and if you are using that, then you are not the only one. For accepting any account, you need to have the password. In this regard, if you have the password which is not secure then or you forget your Facebook password, of course, you need to change that password. In this article, we are going to try to tell you what type of password you should set or how you will be able to change your Facebook password or reset Facebook password as your need.
The procedures we are going to tell you in this article would be not only for computer users but also for IOS and Android users to you need to read this article till the end and do all the procedure step by step to get the output according to your desire. You can do this without a phone number and an email address.
Read About: ‘SearchIsBack’ Advanced Search Engine for Facebook
Now you can recover Facebook password without old password on iPhone & Android. So, if you forget your Facebook password, Don’t worry, you can rest. This is just a sec.
Change or Reset Facebook Password On Web
If you are using a computer or on a laptop, then you have to follow this method for changing. Also, now you can Bypass Facebook Phone Number Verification Security Checkpoint after reading this information.
How does it work:
- If you are using Facebook on the computer, then the procedure to change the password is very easy.
- Firstly, you need to go into your Facebook account and click on settings, which will open many of the tabs.
- From there, you need to choose security, and it will open up the option of change the password.
- Fill up in the Block whatever type of password you want to set, and you need to repeat that password for confirmation in the second Block. If the password is strong, then Facebook will not ask you again to set a new password, but if it is weak, then you will need to use a new password.
- When you set the password, the page for the new window will ask you to log out of all other devices, or you want to remain in that.
- If you find that your account might be hacked or it could be hacked, then you can choose the option of log out of all other devices and only remain login in this device.
- This was the procedure for changing the password on the website, but if you want to change the password on iOS or Android then the process is underneath
Change or Reset My Facebook Password On IOS or Andriod
How does it work:
- Now open the Facebook app in your Android or iOS phone and go into the Settings option and then into the account setting option.
- After you need to go into this type of security and login from where you will be able to see the change password option.
- After that, you need to change the password by first putting your old password and new password.
- Congratulation, you have successfully changed the password into the Android or iOS operating system.
This way, you can recover your Facebook user password back. Now you can read about How To Remove Adware, Pop-up Ads, and Viruses from Mac OS. From which you can remove your lousy virus from your mac.
I hope! You have got enough information from this article and understood the news that how you will be able to change your Facebook password for not only making it reliable but also for making it is secure if there is a danger that somebody has hacked your password. You will need to use the problematic password, which cannot be cut, and there is no software available in the world, which will be able to cut the secure password or complicated password.
In this tutorial, you learn about the reset Facebook password this thing correctly. From which you can get maximum help with this. All of your problems have solutions here.